HOUSE of SILLAGE

pquiles

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. Has anyone tried the House of Sillage fragrances? I am a literally in love with this line of fragrances. The cupcakes are absolutely stunning and the juice.... Well, let's just say I am a fan! A serious Fan!

Reactions: fendifemale
I'm glad to hear the scents are nice but the bling-bling packaging is too OTT for me, and I'm someone who loves all kinds of beautiful packaging. I have no idea why cup-cakes, it's annoying I don't get it, may as well be hat-shape (actually yet would make more sense for me personally). The bow cases are too blinded out too.

However, I don't like the way they give hugely expensive presents to beauty influencers to make them gush.

There was also some discrepancy between what the YTbers were sent in mystery parcels and those sent to others.

There are enough amazing scents and lipsticks in world without me supporting such practices (it makes me think less of the YTbers too though). Just a personal thing.

Reactions: Tasha1
I'm glad to hear the scents are nice but the bling-bling packaging is too OTT for me, and I'm someone who loves all kinds of beautiful packaging. I have no idea why cup-cakes, it's annoying I don't get it, may as well be hat-shape (actually yet would make more sense for me personally). The bow cases are too blinded out too.

However, I don't like the way they give hugely expensive presents to beauty influencers to make them gush.

There was also some discrepancy between what the YTbers were sent in mystery parcels and those sent to others.

There are enough amazing scents and lipsticks in world without me supporting such practices (it makes me think less of the YTbers too though). Just a personal thing.

If you think the bling-bling packaging is too OTT for the fragrances, have a look at the "lipstick cases"...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: papertiger