House, M.D.

We're soooooo far behind, it's not even fun anymore!

I think we haven't even started the season with the regular cast leaving, and the looking for their replacements. :cursing:

I've been completely spoilt though, so I guess that makes up for some. :P

OMG! Anyone saw tonight's episode? What are your thoughts? Isn't that the greatest episode EVER? I love how everything tied together at the end.

I think this is the first time I've ever truly cried during a tv episode... and all without the use of flowery speeches and sad music.

I will be so sad if Amber doesn't make it! When she kept telling House about her necklace, I definitely started freaking out, and saying "It's AMBER!" lol, sometimes I worry about my sanity :P But I really feel like House and her would make a great couple, they're so like each other it's scary. I just really, really can't wait to see the next show! And I really want to know what she was doing on the bus with him in the first place! :graucho:

I hope they don't REALLY get together, though fantasies played out on screen are fair game (Cuddy anyone?!! Oh man I think I became a lesbian for 5 minutes there!).

If they break Wilson's heart, they'll be breaking my heart. I can't get the crash scene out of my head. I never liked Amber til last week, and she played the crash scene along with Hugh Laurie perfectly.

I hope they don't REALLY get together, though fantasies played out on screen are fair game (Cuddy anyone?!! Oh man I think I became a lesbian for 5 minutes there!).

If they break Wilson's heart, they'll be breaking my heart. I can't get the crash scene out of my head. I never liked Amber til last week, and she played the crash scene along with Hugh Laurie perfectly.

why can't they have a fantasy scene with house?! :graucho:

seriously though that cuddy scene was the funniest thing i've ever seen. it was amazing.

my opinion is they probably met at the bar..but during the commercial, I thought i saw a scene with amber and house together alone in his office and it looked like they were making out. But I only saw it in the commercial after the show and I never saw it in other commercials. anyone else saw this?