House, M.D.

I love House too! I can watch House and Wilson interacting all episode long if they do it, and I really like Cuddy and Kumar.

Unfortunately I missed the superbowl episode and the one before that (didn't know there were new episodes). Anyone know where to find them online?

:cursing: im in the Uk and we still havent got the new series, im going to miss the old trio! i cant stand tuab (peter jackson) he just irritates me! same with steve carrell! i think the old team was brilliant!

I missed 1/2 of the Superbowl episode! My Tivo box was set to record when the episode was supposed to start (I think it was at 10pm). But the Superbowl went over by 30 minutes so it recorded that and only the first 30 minutes of the show. I'm so angry! :cursing:

I missed 1/2 of the Superbowl episode! My Tivo box was set to record when the episode was supposed to start (I think it was at 10pm). But the Superbowl went over by 30 minutes so it recorded that and only the first 30 minutes of the show. I'm so angry! :cursing:
There will be a rerun of the Post Superbowl episode this Friday 2/15 at 9pm ET. You can still watch it!:yes:

Def try to catch it- Its so worth watching!

I gotta say, this is one of my favorite shows! But I'm still not entirely sure I like the new group. They do what he says too easily and it seems to give them less individuality than Cameron, Chase, and Foreman have.

i love house and wilson! especially like the part when wilson stole house's guitar in season 4 ep 1.

that was the absolute best! I just loved his "ransom notes." they were priceless. Just tells you when it comes right down to it, Wilson can give as good as he gets! I love the relationship between House and Wilson. I have heard IRL they are friends as well.

I just started catching up on House; the writer's strike is making me discover more than one show I like and just didn't have time to watch.

I am in love with it, and am developing quite a fancy for Hugh Laurie :P

I love HOUSE! DH and I were given a pirated(YES PIRATED) copy of the first season and we were so hooked ever since. We have the second and third season(originals.thank u :biggrin:) and we have house marathons every friday night if possible :smile: