House, M.D.

Tonight!!!

NOT CANCER Season 5 Episode 2
Episode description: When several people die suddenly and without warning five years after receiving transplants from a single organ donor, House and the team rush to save the only two surviving recipients. With one already dying and the other healthy but sure to fall ill at any moment, the team must find out what was wrong with the original organ donor. As the team sorts through the records on the deceased donor recipients to find the common thread, they must deal with a new intrusion. House has hired Lucas, a private investigator, to dig up information about the deceased despite the team s skepticism. Meanwhile, House auditions new best friends to replace Wilson, and soon uses Lucas for his own personal means to spy on Wilson and the other team members.

yeah what is 13's name? i might have heard it mentioned before/

Just found this :

Wikipedia

Name
Aside from the one reference from "House's Head", the character has only ever been referred to as "Thirteen". Although the producers have given the character a name, and have told Olivia Wilde what it is, they have chosen to keep it a secret from the viewers as part of the ongoing relationship between the character and House.[7] The only onscreen reference to the character's full name comes in the episode "Mirror Mirror", when a ballot paper is handed out with the names of all the fellowship candidates. This reveals Thirteen's name to be Remy Hadley[8]. During a season 5 cast interview, Wilde's character is listed on-screen as Dr. Remy Hadley.

I love House. It's a terrific show. The last two episodes of last season were probably the best television I've ever seen. I definitely cried.

In other news, Hugh Laurie as Dr. House is hot. :graucho: I love older men.

I actually think the Gregory House character would be very similar to me... if I were a doctor and allowed to act like that without getting fired because I was too damn good at my job.

hey, did anyone notice that last week when they were showing this week's trailer, this week's show is suppose to be about 13 and she falls sick or something?
But the latest trailer they're showing is something else.

Anyone see the show with the VERY fat man, looks as big as 'fat bastard.'
The guy that plays the fat man I swear is the actor that plays Wilson. His mannerisms & facial expressions are just like Wilson in a fat suit.

It wasn't on yesterday, I think it was on TNT/TBS this weekend. The really fat guy ended up with terminal cancer. He was too fat to go into the MRI machine & they put him through it anyway & of course he broke it.
The show start with the EMT's thinking he was dead, but he farted. If you see this show look at the fat guys face & mannerisms, I swear its the same actor as Wilson.