House, M.D.

The season finale was so sad! It made me cry. I hope the friendship between Wilson and House will not be affected too much by Amber's death, b/c I love the dynamics of their friendship.

At any rate, I hope the show lasts for at least a few more seasons. I love House! I'm addicted to it like House is addicted to Vicodin.

Thank God I watched the House finale before the HIMYM finale the other day, I wouldn't have been able to cheer up before bed if I hadn't.

The episode broke my heart, and DH's!

At first I HATED house. I couldn't figure out whether House was the a**hole doctor with the heart of gold... or just an a**hole doctor. Then I stopped trying to figure it out and started really liking it. Not something I wait to tune into, but highly entertaining when it's on. :tup:

ah so i just watched all 4 series of house in about 2 weeks and i am HOOKED. i cried like a BABY during the finale...it was amazing how the writers took you from hating amber to really feeling for her in the finale. i can't wait for next season!!!!!

The season finale was so sad! It made me cry. I hope the friendship between Wilson and House will not be affected too much by Amber's death, b/c I love the dynamics of their friendship.

At any rate, I hope the show lasts for at least a few more seasons. I love House! I'm addicted to it like House is addicted to Vicodin.

I feel the same way! :tup:

My DH and I thought House was hilarious last night!! Im not sure I like how they are handleing the House/Wilson relationship--unfortunately something went wrong with our DVR and we missed the very end :Push:--the last minute and missed if there were any scenes for next week--can anyone brief me on this??