House, M.D.

Gah this episode was hard to watch. But brilliant acting on HL's part. It wouldn't have been hard to watch if he wasn't such a great actor.

How cute was Cuddy's daughter with the pirate stuff and interacting with House?

How is Taub such a stud? I have never understood this aspect of his character and now this bombshell. It seemed a little ridiculous. Maybe I'm still a little bitter because I was hoping they would have killed Taub off instead of Kutner. Taub has always been my least favorite although his interaction with Foreman as his room mate have been kind of funny.

Gah this episode was hard to watch. But brilliant acting on HL's part. It wouldn't have been hard to watch if he wasn't such a great actor.

How is Taub such a stud? I have never understood this aspect of his character and now this bombshell. It seemed a little ridiculous. Maybe I'm still a little bitter because I was hoping they would have killed Taub off instead of Kutner. Taub has always been my least favorite although his interaction with Foreman as his room mate have been kind of funny.

LOL, there is no way in real life any attractive nurse, etc. would be with him ----UGO

Cuddy's daughter is adorable! I don't get how Taub is a "stud" either?! He is my least favorite character as well.

So will she say bye in the last episode? I wonder how it will end for her?

'House' Star Lisa Edelstein Is Checking Out
Cuddy fans, you better have a seat: Lisa Edelstein will not return to 'House' for the show's eighth (and probably final) season.

According to Deadline, Edelstein and costars Omar Epps and Robert Sean Leonard were not under contract for the eighth season. However, Epps and Leonard signed new deals and Edelstein was expected to ... until she didn't.

"After much consideration, I am moving onward with a combination of disappointment at leaving behind a character I have loved playing for seven years and excitement of the new opportunities in acting and producing that lie ahead," Edelstein said in a statement.

As part of the new deal that was being negotiated, the actress had been asked to cut her per episode salary.

Edelstein has been on 'House' since it premiered in 2004. Her character, dean of medicine and hospital administrator Dr. Lisa Cuddy, has had an off-and-on relationship with Hugh Laurie's Dr. House. In 2011, the actress won the People's Choice Award for Best Drama Actress in a TV Series.

Season 8 is expected to be the last for 'House.' Series star Hugh Laurie is only under contract for season 8.

"[The] end of that season, right now, looks like the end of the show," Laurie told Radio Times.

No word on whether she'll return for an episode or two to wrap up her character's storyline.

Fox recently announced its new fall schedule, with 'House' at 9PM on Mondays following new sci-fi drama 'Terra Nova.' Other new shows include the 'Bones' spinoff 'Finder' and J. J. Abrams' 'Alcatraz.'

Source: http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/18/house-lisa-edelstein-leaving/

Yeah, Taub getting tons of hot chicks is pushing it a little bit lollll but I do see where they are coming from with that. There ARE those men who attract plenty of fine women while everyone else scratches their heads.... it actually happens so much irl!

I am disappointed in this season finale. The beginning was okay. I feel like it wasn't enough, last weeks episode would have been a way better finale. I felt it was really nice when House responded to Cuddy by saying he was hurt. I don't think House knows how to express his emotions and that will either kill him or he will learn how to cope with his emotions and deal with it. I think it was overdone what House did to Cuddy in the end. And I feel like we didn't get enough closure from the team this season. I don't think it was an OMG finale. I think Hugh Laurie's performance with the hurt thing with Cuddy was good and in the last scene with the patient. He saw himself.

Did they think they weren't getting renewed or something? The ending felt really weird to me.

That guy at the coffee show was really creepy. "I've seen pictures of you" really makes the ladies melt /sarcasm. I don't know why he got a second chance let alone dinner with the family.

Really Taub? Really? I rolled my eyes last week at his plot twist and I think they might roll out of my head if he keeps going at this rate. 13 better watch herself next season.

I agree that this episode was a bit of a let down and last weeks episode would have been a better season finale.

I'm curious too how the final season will play out without Cuddy.