House, M.D.

Dec 14, 2005
USA
I loovvveee House! Its one of my favorite shows. Dh and I have been going through withdraws.

Anyone know when new episodes start?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
We're soooooo far behind, it's not even fun anymore!

I think we haven't even started the season with the regular cast leaving, and the looking for their replacements. :cursing:

I've been completely spoilt though, so I guess that makes up for some. :P

maddog

Mmmkay
O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
www.associatedcontent.com
OMG! Anyone saw tonight's episode? What are your thoughts? Isn't that the greatest episode EVER? I love how everything tied together at the end.

I think this is the first time I've ever truly cried during a tv episode... and all without the use of flowery speeches and sad music.

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
i saw it, it was awesome and amazing. i was surprised at the end.....can't wait til next ep..

Dec 14, 2005
USA
Tonights episode was great. DH and I were shocked at the end when he figured out it was Amber who was the Jane Doe. I wonder if she's going to make it.

Queen_Kitty

Purse Aficionado
Dec 17, 2007
I will be so sad if Amber doesn't make it! When she kept telling House about her necklace, I definitely started freaking out, and saying "It's AMBER!" lol, sometimes I worry about my sanity :P But I really feel like House and her would make a great couple, they're so like each other it's scary. I just really, really can't wait to see the next show! And I really want to know what she was doing on the bus with him in the first place! :graucho:

maddog

Mmmkay
O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
www.associatedcontent.com
I hope they don't REALLY get together, though fantasies played out on screen are fair game (Cuddy anyone?!! Oh man I think I became a lesbian for 5 minutes there!).

If they break Wilson's heart, they'll be breaking my heart. I can't get the crash scene out of my head. I never liked Amber til last week, and she played the crash scene along with Hugh Laurie perfectly.

sunnibunni

s.n.o.r.e.
Feb 4, 2008
NYC
I hope they don't REALLY get together, though fantasies played out on screen are fair game (Cuddy anyone?!! Oh man I think I became a lesbian for 5 minutes there!).

If they break Wilson's heart, they'll be breaking my heart. I can't get the crash scene out of my head. I never liked Amber til last week, and she played the crash scene along with Hugh Laurie perfectly.

why can't they have a fantasy scene with house?! :graucho:

seriously though that cuddy scene was the funniest thing i've ever seen. it was amazing.

lostnexposed

Sep 26, 2006
East Coast
my opinion is they probably met at the bar..but during the commercial, I thought i saw a scene with amber and house together alone in his office and it looked like they were making out. But I only saw it in the commercial after the show and I never saw it in other commercials. anyone else saw this?

Dec 14, 2005
USA
When Amber was working for House I couldn't stand her. Since she has been with Wilson, I've grown to like her. I hope she makes it.

Cuddy has a nice body! I wish her and House would get together!