Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - spf 15

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've tried a lot of primers and have never found one I loved until this one. It is a bit expensive, but a little bit goes a very long way. It is very lightweight, makes my skin really smooth, and does a great job minimizing pores.

2. This primer is amazing!!!! It makes my makeup last all day.

3. I've been watching Wayne Goss and he seems to rave about everything Hourglass.

4. I agree, this primer is really nice. I like this primer or the MAC prep and prime. The only thing I don't like about the Hourglass is the cost. I think MAC prep and prime does a good job too minus about $20.

5. I heard so much about this brand & just ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Sephora today, including a trial size of the most talked about primer. I'm currently using the SMASHBOX primer but open for something better that works with my oily skin.

6. I really love this primer! It makes my CC cream or mineral powder last all day, and it feels so lightweight and not at all silicone-feeling.