Hottie is in da hood! Introducing Ms.Grenat Work!

Looks fabu on you! You will just LOVE Grenat - it literally works as a neutral and goes with almost everything in your closet. And makes it all look amazing! I use this colour more than any of my others.

Congratulations!

Aww. Thank you so much for your kind and warm words, everyone. You guys are making Ms.Grenat blush....:blush:

I think Grenat is one of the best reds ever to come out of Balenciaga.....the color is just so gorgeous and rich! Cheshire is right, it goes with everything....a very edgy neutral color!

jadecee, lizz, the two Work in the background are 06 Black and 07 Cafe and I'm lovin' both of them. I'm planning/hoping to add Ocean Work to this little Work family:yes:

Sexy Momma! That Grenat work is GORGEOUS! You look ridiculously fantastic with it, I am in serious drool mode! BTW that little man in your avatar is so scrumptious.

Sexy Momma! That Grenat work is GORGEOUS! You look ridiculously fantastic with it, I am in serious drool mode! BTW that little man in your avatar is so scrumptious.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Is'nt he a cuite?? The ridiculous pic of a baby with sunflowers sticking out of his ears makes me smile....hope it has the same effect on everyone:yes:

:blush: You're making me blush......Honestly, I'll do a better job at modeling next time I do a modeling photo:P Yes Yes, get Grenat as well.....and we can be sistas!!

I LOVE your Grenat Work! I was surprised monsoon could sell this beautiful bag, too! I was thinking about getting this bag, too, and selling my Grenat PT but I had already ordered a Sanstone Work. I am glad you LOVE this bag SO much...it's AMAZING! :drool:

Believe me, MRG, it was a tough decision to part with my baby, but I hadn't been able to use her and I figured that she should go to someone else who would. I know that tooshies will be a wonderful adoptive mother and will take Ms. Grenat Work on wonderful walks, brilliant shopping sprees, etc.

Besides, I'm setting aside funds for the new season's offerings, with the aim for quality vs. quantity. :yes: That's my theory, anyway, so we'll see how it actually pans out... :graucho: