Hotstamping question

LVaddictJT

Jake T.
Jul 1, 2015
Atlanta GA
So I am going on vacation later this month and I will be visiting a LV boutique and buying a Monogram Card holder. I saw on YouTube a guy got his epi card holder hot stamped with his initals and I was wondering if they could do the same with the one I'm buying. I'll try to attach a photo. Sorry for the blurry photo ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468636041.051058.jpg

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
So I am going on vacation later this month and I will be visiting a LV boutique and buying a Monogram Card holder. I saw on YouTube a guy got his epi card holder hot stamped with his initals and I was wondering if they could do the same with the one I'm buying. I'll try to attach a photo. Sorry for the blurry photo View attachment 3411008
The best way to find out would be to call the store you're planning to visit in advance. Some SAs are more confident in their stamping abilities and as such will be willing to work with pieces outside of LV's general list while others tend to be less comfortable and will only work on specific items such as the NF or certain wallets (there's more that can be done).