Hotstamping question

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am going on vacation later this month and I will be visiting a LV boutique and buying a Monogram Card holder. I saw on YouTube a guy got his epi card holder hot stamped with his initals and I was wondering if they could do the same with the one I'm buying. I'll try to attach a photo. Sorry for the blurry photo ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468636041.051058.jpg

2. Bump?

3. you can call into the store that you are thinking of going to ask the question

4. The best way to find out would be to call the store you're planning to visit in advance. Some SAs are more confident in their stamping abilities and as such will be willing to work with pieces outside of LV's general list while others tend to be less comfortable and will only work on specific items such as the NF or certain wallets (there's more that can be done).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice