Hotstamp Spree

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Hi blingthang! I have a question - have you noticed that the larger gold foil hot stamping on empriente leather cracks and wears quicker and quite easily? All mine have started to crack due to the natural depth of the leather's grain, and I'm wondering how your large M on the key bell has worn.

2. I just had it done so I couldn't say. I hope that doesn't happen! Meep. 😕

3. #33 Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Edit

4. Oh no! I misread your post and thought you were just sharing your collection - I'm so sorry to have brought this up before you even got to use it for a while!

My hot stamp with one large gold letter is on a fold over wallet, so maybe since yours is on your key bell it will not be manipulated as much and won't have any issues! And honestly, it really isn't too noticeable as the cracks follow the grain of the leather!

5. No, you don't need to take the bags in. Just the luggage tags and the clochettes without the keys and cord.

6. Thanks everyone for your kind words and compliments! It was so much fun and now these bags (and wallet) have a little something extra special. ��

(I tried to multiquote everyone but I guess there is a limit of 6?)

7. That's so awesome thanks for answering!!!!