Hotheads Hand Dry Hair Gloves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First things first – you feel absolutely silly the first time you put them on. It doesn’t help that the version I have is completely pink (not sure if they have other colors available) the truth is that it works though. Because it’s made from microfiber it helps me dry my hair so much faster. They are pretty pricy (25 bucks) but I haven’t had any issues with them so far. Especially if you want to speed up your styling in the morning, I recommend them

2. Thanks for getting back to me! This is exactly what I am looking for, since I don't have all that much time during the weekdays to get ready. My hair has been looking okay in the morning, but by the time lunch comes around, it looks like a mess.

Did you get them from the same website, or did you find them somewhere else?