Hot Tub Time Machine

krazy4bags

Oct 18, 2007
We went to a free screening for this last week and it was unexpectedly good! If it weren't for the free screening I probably wouldn't go watch it but I'm glad I did. The concept/plot of the movie might sound silly but I haven't laughed this hard at the movies in awhile. There were a few slow parts but overall, the laughs were pretty constant. It's definitely worth to go see it, great comedy! ;)

My husband just told me he wants to go see this tonight and I just groaned. Just the title sounds terrible. I have to say I was surprised when I came here and saw the good reviews!

He plays Dale so well in Greek! I love that show! But his role in this movie is very different (not sure if you've seen the previews), but it's still great acting and I definitely would like to see him in more different roles :biggrin:
I am so planning to see this. I love Clark Duke.

(Dark haired dude with the glasses?) He was awesome in Greek and in Sex Drive.

I had the same reaction when I first saw the previews, I was like...this can't be good when the title sounds so lame! My bf doesn't give that many good reviews for movies but this is definitely one of his favorites right now. I hope you guys enjoy the movie!! ;)
My husband just told me he wants to go see this tonight and I just groaned. Just the title sounds terrible. I have to say I was surprised when I came here and saw the good reviews!

BF and I went to a free screening this past Tuesday :yes: It was hilarious :biggrin:
We were also wary of the title [it is kind of lame], but it really surprised us on how funny it actually was :nuts:

Rob Corddry's character was definitely my fave :P and who doesn't love John Cusack?

Definitely worth checking out ;)

Last edited:
I thought this was a fake movie that '30 Rock' came up with, so I was laughing hysterically. Don't think this has/will be opening in Singapore, but will be keeping a lookout haha!

I was just reading an interview with John Cusack about this movie in this week's People mag - they say that if you went to HS during the early 80s (and can remember songs, i.e., Relax and Africa!!), you will absolutely LOVE this movie. It's supposed to be a fund trip down memory lane!

I have to admit, when I saw a commercial for this movie on TV, I thought it looked stupid - haven read the review and what it's about/the time period, I'm very curious about it and wouldn't mind seeing it. I just reconnected with some of friends from HS on FB - I bet this would be a fun movie to see with them!

He plays Dale so well in Greek! I love that show! But his role in this movie is very different (not sure if you've seen the previews), but it's still great acting and I definitely would like to see him in more different roles :biggrin:

His character is so different in Sex Drive, too. (He curses! He's a womanizer!)

Clark Duke is wonderful as the uptight Baptist in Greek, but it's nice to see him in different roles, too.