Hot-stamping SUCCESS!

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
So excited because I just got my NF DE MM hot stamped so beautifully! Last time I had it done they told me (at another store) that I couldn't get 3 letters and then they totally destroyed the bag and after much harassing, I got them to replace my bag. Obviously I was scared off from hot stamping. So, today had it done at my regular store (don't know why I didn't do that in the first place) and it looks fabulous! Also had my mini-pochette done and its so cute! SOOO happy!

Only issue...I didn't realize that I wear my bag on my left shoulder (unlike most people) and so its stamped on the front strap base, instead of the back. Oh well, still love it!

image-2150109924.jpg

image-3104687430.jpg

So excited because I just got my NF DE MM hot stamped so beautifully! Last time I had it done they told me (at another store) that I couldn't get 3 letters and then they totally destroyed the bag and after much harassing, I got them to replace my bag. Obviously I was scared off from hot stamping. So, today had it done at my regular store (don't know why I didn't do that in the first place) and it looks fabulous! Also had my mini-pochette done and its so cute! SOOO happy!

Only issue...I didn't realize that I wear my bag on my left shoulder (unlike most people) and so its stamped on the front strap base, instead of the back. Oh well, still love it!

View attachment 2047883

View attachment 2047884
Looks great. I love it.