Hot stamping online...

Sharmeen

Sep 15, 2012
Hey:smile:

I have a quick question...
I want to get the cosmetics case and a luggage tag and want them hot stamped, how would i do that online. The closest LV store is 2 hours away. And is it possible to get a luggage tag online from their website?

Thank you :smile:

I think you have to go into the store and depending on how busy they are (since its the holiday season), they might ask you to come back after a few hours or even the next day. You should always call ahead to the store though.

Have you called the LV customer service re this? Maybe they have a better suggestion. Good luck.

LoVeinLA said:
I think you have to go into the store and depending on how busy they are (since its the holiday season), they might ask you to come back after a few hours or even the next day. You should always call ahead to the store though.

Have you called the LV customer service re this? Maybe they have a better suggestion. Good luck.

No i havent rang them but i will tomarrow. Looks like i have to drive down then. I dont mind waiting for them to do it. Thank you for your reply :biggrin:

No i havent rang them but i will tomarrow. Looks like i have to drive down then. I dont mind waiting for them to do it. Thank you for your reply :biggrin:

I did call customer service and they said the luggage tags are only available in store. Do you see it available online for your country? If not, it's probably only available in the store.

Hey:smile:

I have a quick question...
I want to get the cosmetics case and a luggage tag and want them hot stamped, how would i do that online. The closest LV store is 2 hours away. And is it possible to get a luggage tag online from their website?

Thank you :smile:
You can't purchase luggage tags online but as far as hot stamping goes, I got my ZCW hot stamped when I ordered it online. The bad things about it are: it only lets you hot stamp where it picks and there are certain items they do it at the store that they don't do online. So depends on what you want but I don't think they hot stamp cosmetic case online. :sad:

LVlvoe_bug said:
I did call customer service and they said the luggage tags are only available in store. Do you see it available online for your country? If not, it's probably only available in the store.

No :sad:. Its not on their website. Oh how i wish they had a store more closer. And thank you for your help :biggrin:

axcarter said:
You can't purchase luggage tags online but as far as hot stamping goes, I got my ZCW hot stamped when I ordered it online. The bad things about it are: it only lets you hot stamp where it picks and there are certain items they do it at the store that they don't do online. So depends on what you want but I don't think they hot stamp cosmetic case online. :sad:

Thank you for your reply :smile:
Looks like i will be planning a date to go to LV soon i hope. :smile:

LVlvoe_bug said:
Happy to help! I know exactly how you feel. The closest one to me is also about two hours away. Maybe you can make a day of it? Good luck!

Yeah but the earliest i can make time for going there is in january which sucks! Thats why i wanted to order it and have it hot stamped. It'll be worth the wait i guess :smile:

I don't know what you could do about the cosmetic case, but when I needed a luggage tag I asked my SA to charge my card and post one to me, and he hot stamped it for me. You could try calling your SA or call client services and ask them to connect you to a store that has them in stock.

boyoverboard said:
I don't know what you could do about the cosmetic case, but when I needed a luggage tag I asked my SA to charge my card and post one to me, and he hot stamped it for me. You could try calling your SA or call client services and ask them to connect you to a store that has them in stock.

Thats a great idea. I shall ring tomarrow and ask. Thank you for your help :smile: