Hot stamping monogram eclipse double card holder

macachia

Aug 14, 2017
6E303CE6-4222-4841-91BC-8BBE1216C67C.png 3DCCD56E-02BF-4506-B270-E62DCB4B1648.png item: http://eu.louisvuitton.com/eng-e1/products/double-card-holder-monogram-eclipse-014627

Is it possible to get it hot stamped as per pictures below? I was gifted one but was recently stolen together with my wallet and my wife’s pochette bag, so I need to replace it. I was refused in Vienna and I’m afraid that nobody not even in London would do it for me. I had to buy the card holder and leave without a hot stamp.

Thanks!

View attachment 3795158 View attachment 3795157 item: http://eu.louisvuitton.com/eng-e1/products/double-card-holder-monogram-eclipse-014627

Is it possible to get it hot stamped as per pictures below? I was gifted one but was recently stolen together with my wallet and my wife’s pochette bag, so I need to replace it. I was refused in Vienna and I’m afraid that nobody not even in London would do it for me. I had to buy the card holder and leave without a hot stamp.

Thanks!

I have seen it done on this particular card holder countless times. I don't know why the Vienna store refused to do it?

I complained on Twitter re the Vienna store as the female SA was quite arrogant. Quite stupid after purchasing three items.

I’ll send my car holder over to my family in London to get it sorted as there is no LV in my country

They said they can't do it not he monogram canvas. Then I explained I want it not he leather part of the double card holder in eclipse. They answered it can't be done. Both stores said this

This leads me to thing that some people might be getting hot stamping difficult items as a favour from their SA? Or they are doing hot stamping themselves with a kit of some kind?

They said they can't do it not he monogram canvas. Then I explained I want it not he leather part of the double card holder in eclipse. They answered it can't be done. Both stores said this

This leads me to thing that some people might be getting hot stamping difficult items as a favour from their SA? Or they are doing hot stamping themselves with a kit of some kind?

Keep trying if you want it done. I know for sure that LV can heat stamp the leather part in between the monogram slot. Pick an other day or try another store. I agree that sometimes regular customers get special treatment but this wallet shouldn't be that difficult. lGood luck!

I have the regular (not double) card holder and wanted to get mine hot stamped like that as well because I had seen pictures online and really liked it. My regular store (which is a good size store) couldn't do it. They said it had to do with the style/type of hot stamping machine they have and that some stores might have a different machine capable of doing smaller pieces but the machine they had couldn't do it because of the small spacing of the piece.