• Yes! You will love it

• No..no bag is forever

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Hi everyone!
I have a question..I have 2 neverfull GM's, mono and Damier ebene. I love my neverfulls and I don't plan on getting rid of them, but I know for sure I will always keep my mono (I say this now but who knows how I'll feel in the future). Anyway, I love the way the gold initials look on the leaf of the neverfull..should I take the plunge? Will I regret it? What if in a few years I want to sell it? I'm confused..I would love to have it personalized..thoughts?

Sabinalynn said:
Hi everyone!
I have a question..I have 2 neverfull GM's, mono and Damier ebene. I love my neverfulls and I don't plan on getting rid of them, but I know for sure I will always keep my mono (I say this now but who knows how I'll feel in the future). Anyway, I love the way the gold initials look on the leaf of the neverfull..should I take the plunge? Will I regret it? What if in a few years I want to sell it? I'm confused..I would love to have it personalized..thoughts?

Well since I have many LV bags I figured I would always keep my NF because it's a tote and when will I never need a tote in my life lol.. Traveling beach etc etc so I had my ebene NF heatstamped and happy I did. Maybe heat stamp only one for now ;)

That's the same reason why I haven't taken the plunge. I am not sure if I will still want to keep my nf de years from now. I bought a small luggage tag and had them heat stamp that and I hang it on my nf. It lets me buy time while I decide if I really want the heat stamp on my bag.

Make sure it's what you REALLY REALLY REaLLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want...I got my bag hotstamped and I kind of regret it...It means you can never sell or even really give your bag to anyone else (unless they have the same initials).
Does anyone know if they can hotstamp symbols, like hearts instead?

Anyway, maybe wait a while and see if you still really love the bags? I regret getting mine stamped right away...But it still looks pretty I guess, and no one else can claim it's theirs. :/

i think you will be fine. if you love the bag, and have had it for awhile, i don't think that is going to change. personally i have chosen not to personalize any of my bags for this reason. I see myself keeping my ebene speedy forever and have thought about initialing that, but then i thought getting a luggage tag in small and have my initials put on that would be better... as soon as they have a couple in stock, I am going to do that.

i have hot stamped my eva and i know that i will keep her forever as i love her to bits!

so really depends how much you love your bags....

once you hot stamp them you really do feel like they 'belong' to you though. whenever i look at my eva it makes me smile! :hbeat:

I have the largest size possible initials, one on each leaf, and I ADORE it. My SA said she'd never seen it ever before that way, and I have never once seen someone else with it either, though I see many NFs. I think if you truly love the bag now, why not?! I know I will never part with any of my LVs, so once I make sure I'm truly in love I get it done to everything I possibly can (usually more discreetly though! My NF was my gift to myself for being the first college graduate in my family, so I went a little crazy with pride!)

crumpy said:
That's the same reason why I haven't taken the plunge. I am not sure if I will still want to keep my nf de years from now. I bought a small luggage tag and had them heat stamp that and I hang it on my nf. It lets me buy time while I decide if I really want the heat stamp on my bag.

I did this same thing with my Damier Ebene and Azur NF GM's!

i will not hot stamp my bags either... too scared to hurt them..lol:lol:so i got a luggage tag and if i feel like having my initials on a bag i put it on... that way i have something personalized and don't hurt the babies!!!:lol:

I say do it! Then again, I LOVE personalized items, because that's one more thing that sets your NF apart from everyone else's. Also I never plan on selling my bags, haha. If anything, I'd pass on to a future daughter or niece or something, and it's ok if it's personalized!