Hot Scandinavian Actors.

I live in Denmark at the moment, dont like the country, DROOL over men. Is it really too much to ask to meet a Mads lookalike? :biggrin:

Why don´t you like Danmark?

Yes, the men are hot there.

I´ve met Mads once, he is even hotter IRL, and very nice.

I love the way he speaks Swedish.

His accent is very sexy. He uses the Swedish words, but sounds Danish.

Why don´t you like Danmark?

Yes, the men are hot there.

I´ve met Mads once, he is even hotter IRL, and very nice.

I love the way he speaks Swedish.

His accent is very sexy. He uses the Swedish words, but sounds Danish.

Long story, I dont like the mentality of most people here, taxes are too high for what you get in return ( roads are in bad shape, healthcare sucks, no protection if you lose your job if you dont pay extra to A Kasse), the laws and regulations are too intrusive ( I wanted to buy an apartment but I found out that if I want to rent later, I can only do it for two years and then I have to return and live there agan, wth). Just my personal issues after having lived in 5 other countries before, Denmark loses in all categories. A few good things here are Nephew and Lego lol and the men hihi

Oh I wish I met Mads ! But then I would be arrested for indecent assault!:graucho:

I believe Viggo Mortensen belongs here too ! Only half Danish but I bet his hotness is from the Danish part of the genes;)

Long story, I dont like the mentality of most people here, taxes are too high for what you get in return ( roads are in bad shape, healthcare sucks, no protection if you lose your job if you dont pay extra to A Kasse), the laws and regulations are too intrusive ( I wanted to buy an apartment but I found out that if I want to rent later, I can only do it for two years and then I have to return and live there agan, wth). Just my personal issues after having lived in 5 other countries before, Denmark loses in all categories. A few good things here are Nephew and Lego lol and the men hihi

Oh I wish I met Mads ! But then I would be arrested for indecent assault!:graucho:

I believe Viggo Mortensen belongs here too ! Only half Danish but I bet his hotness is from the Danish part of the genes;)

I have nothing against Danish people, but I agree with the rest.

:sad:

Yes, Viggo is hot too.

You can post Viggo pix if you wish.

:smile:

I came here to see if there were any pictures of Viggo Mortensen :biggrin:

And I too drool over the men in Denmark, too bad we have to do all the bl**dy job to seduce them, they´re so distant !!! I prefer Swedish men, they are better conversationalists, not as uptight, more outgoing...and even hotter:P ....and don´t forget the accent too:drool:

Last edited:
Bill Skarsgård at a photocall for Simon and the Oaks (May 3rd, Berlin):

billsimon17.jpg

billsimon16.jpg

billsimon15.jpg

billsimon14.jpg

billsimon13.jpg

billsimon12.jpg

(Source: Getty Images)

here you go, Cyn and other ladies appreciative of Viking genes:graucho:

Attachments

• viggo_mortensenr.jpg