Hot Pink Coffer

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just want to share what I found at a HK website!!!! I LOVE IT! anyone seen it?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I saw it on NAP. I love it but I am sure it isn't to eveyone's taste.

3. Sorry, it is the Fuchsia matellase tote on NAP

4. Anyway I love it :smile:

5. I like it too! I love pink bags and Miu Miu makes such nice ones.

6. Lovely! I love pink too!

7. Sorry I am from Australia. What is the HK wesbite? I want to start stalking this bag!

8. Well the only good thing about it being sold out is it is a relief for my credit card :smile:

I have a great pink bag that could use updating. I alway get comments on it. Pink really makes a statement. I hope someone on TPF gets it so we can drool!

9. i love the coffer bag, but do not personally like this colour, it is far too bright and does not really go with a lot.

10. that site seems like selling fake bags

11. I saw it at Harrods, London, you may check it from there.

12. does harrods ship internationally???? ^^

13. I remember last season seeing this pink in real life in the distressed leather and it didn't work for me. The softer pink was lovely, but I worried about getting it dirty.

14. You should have this pink bag authenticated on the "authenticate this" thread before you buy. It doesn't look right.