Hot pink chanel flat..what do you think?

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
I was thinking about getting a pair..is it too flashy ?? too much??..what do you think??
Does anyone know what other colors are avaliable in the store?:confused1:

Attachments

• loub.jpg
    loub.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 254
I love them but as an owner of that pair (in a different color) I have to warn you-they hurt. Theres' a tab of leather on the back that I can't figure out why it's there but it rubs againt my achilles tendon and hurts. It's not as bad with the flats as the heels. I own those too and they are the most painful pair of shoes I think I have ever owned in my life.

I think it depends on how you wear them ... if everything else you're wearing is muted colors, than I think the pop of color is fun. But listen to lawchick and wear them around for a little before committing.

I love them but as an owner of that pair (in a different color) I have to warn you-they hurt. Theres' a tab of leather on the back that I can't figure out why it's there but it rubs againt my achilles tendon and hurts. It's not as bad with the flats as the heels. I own those too and they are the most painful pair of shoes I think I have ever owned in my life.

i know exactly what you're talking about. put these on and no more pain!

http://www.footpetals.com/cgi-bin/footpetals/prod.html?mv_arg=Heavenly Heelz