Hot pink chanel flat..what do you think?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was thinking about getting a pair..is it too flashy ?? too much??..what do you think??
    Does anyone know what other colors are avaliable in the store?:confused1:

loub.jpg
  2. i love it

3. I love them but as an owner of that pair (in a different color) I have to warn you-they hurt. Theres' a tab of leather on the back that I can't figure out why it's there but it rubs againt my achilles tendon and hurts. It's not as bad with the flats as the heels. I own those too and they are the most painful pair of shoes I think I have ever owned in my life.

4. wow, that is bright. there is also red.

5. I love this style. The hot pink is pretty bright, but I like it.

6. It is a little too much for me. Bright pink and black like that remind me of the neon trend of way back when.

7. I like them

8. i dont like the black trim! i think i would like them better if they were all 1 color

9. a bit too bright for me

10. I think it depends on how you wear them ... if everything else you're wearing is muted colors, than I think the pop of color is fun. But listen to lawchick and wear them around for a little before committing.

11. i know exactly what you're talking about. put these on and no more pain!

http://www.footpetals.com/cgi-bin/footpetals/prod.html?mv_arg=Heavenly%20Heelz

12. I think they are cute, but I would get a half size bigger than regular chanel size in that style.

13. I think they are kinda fun!:smile:

14. duplicate, sorry
    I'm really on a roll these days.