Hot Pink Briefcase

THanks! Me too! I had no idea when I saw it pop up on that thread with the spring bags from drill down that it was a special limited edition. And then when I saw it on Bleecker (and saw that it was #1) I just had to have it.

Just like I told Greenpixie with her bag, we would have had to revoke your Coach Club membership if you had not :P;). I would have bought it, credit card if necessary and I don't say that about a lot of bags...

Just like I told Greenpixie with her bag, we would have had to revoke your Coach Club membership if you had not :P;). I would have bought it, credit card if necessary and I don't say that about a lot of bags...

Thats totally what it was like. I did behave and put back the legacy stripe bracelet I was GOING to buy at the store! Of course, I kept the two bleecker items I'd bought at the outlet the day before..... :smile:

I just called the legacy boutique and he said they were sold out of the pink. He recommended calling weekly - they may get another set of the pink ones in a few weeks. I MUST have this for my neice who is graduating in May.

i love hot pink, but I think I would feel wierd taking it to work in a professional environment.

People I work with know about my bag collection and are usually looking to see what my newest purchase is...so that wouldn't be an issue for me. But...this is for my macbook which is my PERSONAL laptop. My dell from work would never fit. So this won't make it to the office...just to starbucks, panera, etc when I head there to study.

People I work with know about my bag collection and are usually looking to see what my newest purchase is...so that wouldn't be an issue for me. But...this is for my macbook which is my PERSONAL laptop. My dell from work would never fit. So this won't make it to the office...just to starbucks, panera, etc when I head there to study.

lol same here. And the people that come to see what purses I am carrying are guys. I think they want ideas for their purse loving wives.

If this becomes available again, I might have to find a way to get it.

I spoke with the boutique again today and the SA said that there were only 5 made originally. She took my name and number and said she would notify me if anymore came in and seemed sincere. I will post here if I hear anything.

She also took my name for the "Medium Madeline" Item #11553 in Geranium. I WILL own both of these (at least I hope!)

I spoke with the boutique again today and the SA said that there were only 5 made originally. She took my name and number and said she would notify me if anymore came in and seemed sincere. I will post here if I hear anything.

She also took my name for the "Medium Madeline" Item #11553 in Geranium. I WILL own both of these (at least I hope!)

Please please do keep me updated on this :yes: