Hot guys wearing True Religion Jeans

Eeeeww! Doesn't float my boat.

IMO, guys shouldn't be wearing designer jeans. They should stick with Levis, Gap, and maybe Lucky Brand; otherwise it looks like they are trying way too hard.
I don't see the problem for guys to wear designer jeans... If you got the money why not....
For some people Levis, Gap,etc might be expensive for them....

I have TR jeans, and I am straight.... Just because a guy wears designers jeans, that doesn't automatically make him gay.. Unless u pose like those guys:wtf:

Some of my guy friends wear Diesel and they look hot! Granted I would be a little iffy with the TRs and R&Rs, what with the flashy pockets and all. I saw a "posse" at the mall with the aforementioned jeans and logo D&G shirts, can you say yuck? :tdown:

Isn't it strange how all you guys, assuming you are all in the US, think that a guy wearing designer jeans is gay or horrible yet in the UK it's totally the norm for a guy to wear designer jeans

Isn't it strange how all you guys, assuming you are all in the US, think that a guy wearing designer jeans is gay or horrible yet in the UK it's totally the norm for a guy to wear designer jeans

I'm from the US and I think its cute. I know couple of guys when they go to the club, they wear that kind of stuff and they are 100% straight.

I think people were thrown off by the two guys hugging in the shower, and the other photo where one guy was trying to show off his butt!

It's just jeans anyway.

if guys wear designer jeans, they should stick with diesels....my guy loves diesels and he looks so damn HOT in those....he owns a couple of pairs of TRs too but i told him to never wear it around me...lol he still hasnt till this day thank god. haha