Hot Fuchsia vs. Foxglove, are they similar?

Julija

O.G.
Jul 16, 2010
Hi everyone,

Please help! I want to get a pink Bays but can't decide on colour. Don't have any Mulberry stores where I live :tdown:

So could you tell: is Hot Fuchsia similar to Foxglove? Maybe someone has both bags and can share comparison pic? Though I don't think there are high chances of it :lol:

Thank you!

the Foxglove is more purple. I am saving for a hot fuchsia SBS, but saw a foxglove bag on sale last week and was thinking if that could be an option. I like the fuchsia better, but that's personal.

Foxglove Bays was the love at first site for me (and I'm a Pink person, very choosy). Hot fushia doesn't appeal to me as well as foxglove, but it's my personal preference (and age perhaps, lol)

Thank you ladies for your help!

Foxglove Bays was the love at first site for me (and I'm a Pink person, very choosy). Hot fushia doesn't appeal to me as well as foxglove, but it's my personal preference (and age perhaps, lol)

Ratrat, I'm in love with Foxglove as well :smile: Do you know what season Foxglove Bays is from SS2011 or AW2011?

Hi, looking back my old thread & mod pic's date (July 2011) I think it was SS2011?? It appeared on NAP first, with Foxglove scarf... then the shop had the Bays but not scarf. I remember feeling annoyed not be able to use SHD on scarf!

Hi everyone,

Please help! I want to get a pink Bays but can't decide on colour. Don't have any Mulberry stores where I live :tdown:

So could you tell: is Hot Fuchsia similar to Foxglove? Maybe someone has both bags and can share comparison pic? Though I don't think there are high chances of it :lol:

Thank you!

My fuchsia SBS has just arrived and it has far more of a purple tinge to it than expected. I love pink and have lots of cerise pink but when you put them together there is a big difference :P

I am still decided if I should keep it or not. The colour is gorgeous & I really love it but it’s not as pink as I would have liked and almost clashes with pink I have. The spongy pebbled leather is so light & fluffy................oh what to do:graucho:

My fuchsia SBS has just arrived and it has far more of a purple tinge to it than expected. I love pink and have lots of cerise pink but when you put them together there is a big difference :P

I am still decided if I should keep it or not. The colour is gorgeous & I really love it but it’s not as pink as I would have liked and almost clashes with pink I have. The spongy pebbled leather is so light & fluffy................oh what to do:graucho:

Post a pic! :smile: