Hot finds / deals chat & comments

I want to add to this posting. This bag has some of the most luxurious suede I have ever seen on a handbag. Thick and velvety rich. The chocolate color is gorgeous. It's easily worth the full original retail price.
The Ruffles soften the Speedy look and give it a nice girly feel. No outside pockets but the crossbody strap is generous and comfortable and like all our most beloved LPs, it molds to your side. I also like the well made laced handles.

Oli had some modeling pics in the Photo thread. This style was only around for one short season, so they are rare.

The Seller has sold samples and 'showroom' LPs, so ask questions if you want to be sure of this particular one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Linea-Pelle-Alex-Suede-Vintage-Speedy-Dark-Brown-495-/270845

Was there a flash sale today?

There is a LOT on Sale, if that's the Flash ! I am working with a tiny screen, so a screenshot would be futile. Still says Sizzling Sale on top.

It's the Holiday Clutch Preview Sale.
until Fri Midnight PST for these cuties

http://www.lpcollection.com/sale.html

attachment.php

I love LP clutches but are these great enough deals ( -20% ) for anyone ?
My mistake was opening the page up on the TV screen so DH could see the prices. DAM. :P

Were they calling it a Flash on Twitter or Facebook ?

Attachments

• 11-03-Holiday-Clutch-Sale-01.jpg
    11-03-Holiday-Clutch-Sale-01.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 715
Ideeli Sale - Dylan overnighter $99! originally $595 Also, small crossbody, Addison bucket bag, wallet, etc.

omgggggg so sad/glad I didn't see this until today and the overnighter is already sold out... I've wanted it for a while (although I think I'd prefer the weekender?) but don't have the $$ anyways LOL

I just snagged the T-moro Dylan med cross body for $242 but I will get a price adjustment this week-end so it will come in at about $207? There is a special promo starting Jan 20. I really like the T-moro shade of brown + I love this classic Dylan. I love the brass hardware, too.

Wow! I have always liked the Crimson Dylans too! Amazing price. Where is Heery's located? Are they a trusted retailer?

I got my price adjustment today $205 + change, but tax on top still.

I purchased a LP bag from them last year during a huge sale and it was in terrible condition. I think it was hanging in a window and was all faded on one side, there are pictures of it somewhere on this forum. I didn't have any trouble returning it to them though.