HOT DAYUM... Chloe resort... check out this bracelet bag..

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
Resort is online now... yay... check out my fav.. the bracelet bag :drool:

yours for a price of $2760.. OMG... a little overpriced??? :crybaby:

BGV9975_mn.jpg

HAHA! You know D & G wants that bag anyway...LOLOL!

haha! I'm going to see how much it weighs before *buying* it.... yea I DO want it, gonna see what other bracelet bags they'll have.... good thing is that its not available until next late feb/march lolol... so theres plenty of time to think about it.

Ummm...will I get flamed if I say I don't like it? :shame::sweatdrop: Sorry. It's too much for me. Maybe if I see someone carrying it. I don't have a good imagination. I've love all other chloe's at first sight. This one... maybe it's the picture...

Hope I don't get flamed for this...<hiding>

Is that the spawn of the Haley line? I'm iffy on it. I do like the shape but all those crazy hanging coins are kind of looking like a jack-o-lantern smile to me.

Come out of hiding now!

:shame: My thoughts exactly. Well maybe not the jack-o-lantern comment. What are those dangly round things on the front. It's called bracelet bag because of the round handle right? It's very gypsy...

I'm not too keen either, i love the bracelet bags, but this one just doesn't rock for me...it looks too 'busy'.:shame: And the price..:wtf:

But of course, we all like different things!:yes:

^^^^^ LOL

It's a very unusual bag so it'll be interesting how to rock it... not for everyone's taste.. that's forsure! I love it though... but i :heart: unusual.

Are you a Dolce & Gabbana fan? The
DG in your ID LOL I am desperately trying to find th name of a Spring 06 bag & can't track it down anywhere.
It's a large shopper similar size to Mulberry Roxanne I would say. Orange leather with leopard lining and the large D & G in silver I think hanging on front of the bag. can you help? Don't think there is a D&G forum on here or am I missing it? I am going crazy for this bag, saw someone carrying it & have been lusting after it ever since