HOT DAYUM... Chloe resort... check out this bracelet bag..

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
Resort is online now... yay... check out my fav.. the bracelet bag :drool:

yours for a price of $2760.. OMG... a little overpriced??? :crybaby:

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
HAHA! You know D & G wants that bag anyway...LOLOL!
haha! I'm going to see how much it weighs before *buying* it.... yea I DO want it, gonna see what other bracelet bags they'll have.... good thing is that its not available until next late feb/march lolol... so theres plenty of time to think about it.

+sonja+

Jul 23, 2006
Omg it's gorgeous! And I dont have any bracelet bags yet..?:graucho: But it's pricey for sure...

Oct 30, 2006
Aussieland
Ummm...will I get flamed if I say I don't like it? :shame::sweatdrop: Sorry. It's too much for me. Maybe if I see someone carrying it. I don't have a good imagination. I've love all other chloe's at first sight. This one... maybe it's the picture...

Hope I don't get flamed for this...<hiding>

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
^^^^^ LOL

It's a very unusual bag so it'll be interesting how to rock it... not for everyone's taste.. that's forsure! I love it though... but i :heart: unusual.

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
Is that the spawn of the Haley line? I'm iffy on it. I do like the shape but all those crazy hanging coins are kind of looking like a jack-o-lantern smile to me.

Oct 30, 2006
Aussieland
Is that the spawn of the Haley line? I'm iffy on it. I do like the shape but all those crazy hanging coins are kind of looking like a jack-o-lantern smile to me.
Come out of hiding now!

:shame: My thoughts exactly. Well maybe not the jack-o-lantern comment. What are those dangly round things on the front. It's called bracelet bag because of the round handle right? It's very gypsy...

chicky

Sofa King Marple
Feb 23, 2006
UK
I'm not too keen either, i love the bracelet bags, but this one just doesn't rock for me...it looks too 'busy'.:shame: And the price..:wtf:

But of course, we all like different things!:yes:

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
Oh I love that bag covers you for all accessories - gold or silver, classy yet could be real rock chick! Love it!

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
^^^^^ LOL

It's a very unusual bag so it'll be interesting how to rock it... not for everyone's taste.. that's forsure! I love it though... but i :heart: unusual.

Are you a Dolce & Gabbana fan? The
DG in your ID LOL I am desperately trying to find th name of a Spring 06 bag & can't track it down anywhere.
It's a large shopper similar size to Mulberry Roxanne I would say. Orange leather with leopard lining and the large D & G in silver I think hanging on front of the bag. can you help? Don't think there is a D&G forum on here or am I missing it? I am going crazy for this bag, saw someone carrying it & have been lusting after it ever since