Hot Chick Scallop Pump

They really are beautiful. The backorder date of may is killing me tho lol. What size did you get and what is your usual us size? Thanks!
Thanks :heart: I really love them. Somehow when I first tried them on I thought they were a little frumpy looking, but then I took the photos and walked around in them a bit and I fell in love. I got mine right away from Saks...
Post pics when you get them! I may be wearing mine out in a couple weeks :amazed:

I wish they came in 120mm height. I am going to order the 100mm height now after seeing them on you mal. They look great, I thought 100mm might look frumpy too, but you make them look fantastic!

Ok, I don't want to be a buzzkiller,
but it looks so weird!
It's like an Aliexpress replica...
I can't imaging those heels lower than 130mm.. where is the passion?
And sorry again :heart::heart:

I do get what you mean, however most people cant walk in 130 without some sort of platform! And 100 works better for me.. im 5’10 so anything over that usually makes me self conscious lol!

Reactions: mal
Ok, I don't want to be a buzzkiller,
but it looks so weird!
It's like an Aliexpress replica...
I can't imaging those heels lower than 130mm.. where is the passion?
And sorry again :heart::heart:

I'm with you Madee1. How can a Hot Chick be a Hot Chick without a 130mm heel ? That's the whole reason its called a Hot Chick. A lower heel is like buffalo wings without the buffalo sauce.
I think the main reason so many girls say that can't walk in a 130mm heel is because they don't want to put in the extra effort. You can't play a guitar or ride a bicycle the first or second time you try. The same goes for walking in a really HIGH heel. Takes a bit of practice and believe me it is so worth it. The look and feeling is so much different than a 100mm or even 120mm heel. Louboutin knew exactly what he was doing when he added the extra 10mm. It really does make it a Hot Chick !!

I'm with you Madee1. How can a Hot Chick be a Hot Chick without a 130mm heel ? That's the whole reason its called a Hot Chick. A lower heel is like buffalo wings without the buffalo sauce.
I think the main reason so many girls say that can't walk in a 130mm heel is because they don't want to put in the extra effort. You can't play a guitar or ride a bicycle the first or second time you try. The same goes for walking in a really HIGH heel. Takes a bit of practice and believe me it is so worth it. The look and feeling is so much different than a 100mm or even 120mm heel. Louboutin knew exactly what he was doing when he added the extra 10mm. It really does make it a Hot Chick !!

That's such an insensitive blanket statement. What if there are those who are willing to put in the extra effort, but cannot do so because of medical reasons? Your health and life is not worth permanently injuring yourself. Also, there are those who do not need a 130mm heel height to feel good about themselves. It is not what you put on that makes you feel sexy, it's what you have within you, how you carry yourself and what energy you project that makes you sexy to others.

That's such an insensitive blanket statement. What if there are those who are willing to put in the extra effort, but cannot do so because of medical reasons? Your health and life is not worth permanently injuring yourself. Also, there are those who do not need a 130mm heel height to feel good about themselves. It is not what you put on that makes you feel sexy, it's what you have within you, how you carry yourself and what energy you project that makes you sexy to others.
Agreed, more so particularly in this thread which was about the new 100 mm version. I feel like that “not good enough “energy just squashed the thread and discourages everyone else from posting about their shoes.

Agreed, more so particularly in this thread which was about the new 100 mm version. I feel like that “not good enough “energy just squashed the thread and discourages everyone else from posting about their shoes.
Don't feel that way mal. Thank you for sharing your pics. You wear them well! I hope others who receive the 100mm show their pairs here. All heel heights matter! This forum was once a place where everyone supported each other and our enthusiasm for CLs. There was never a hostile environment for those who wear lower heel heights. We all should empower one another in our love of CLs, no matter the heel height.