Horsehair?

1. Anyone know if Horsehair "pulls"? Just....you know......wondering.....:P

....really......

2. why are you wondering? shopmom? why why why? ;)

3. :supacool:

4. I have had no problems with my horsehair crinoline barenia hac...

5. :huh:OOOOO.....Do you have a pic you can post, Archangel??? Please???? Or did you already somewhere I can take a look?

6. My SA said last week that it does catch on some things, some horsehairs stick outward, did not change a thing for me - I LOVE HORSEHAIR!!! I LOVE HORSEHAIR!!!:love: :drool: :love: :drool: :love:

....I LOVE HORSEHAIR!!!! -Spill!:smile:

7. I have heard on several occassions that it is exceptionally durable. H A few owners of pieces have raved about it to me as well as my SA, who suggested it as a good SO combo possibility. However, I cannot speak about refurbishing possibilities if there are snags. Sorry that this is all 2nd-hand info. I would also love to see arcangel's HAC!

8. [​IMG]

Here she is

9. You cannot refurbish, but SA said to me that horsehair is very durable, indeed!!.:drool:

10. Drool, drool, drool!!!!:drool: I ADORE yours Archangel!!!

11. close up... at some places, tiny ends of the hair stick out but are hardly noticeable..

[​IMG]

12. Your HAC is completely gorgeous, archangel, :heart: :heart: :heart: !!! I love it - Thanks for sharing the picture.

13. Yowza!!!! What a stunning bag, Archangel!!!! Really, beautiful!!!!

14. so beautiful!!!

15. Uh...........oh..... something is brewin'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice