Horseback Riding and Louis Vuitton!

graceful

O.G.
May 19, 2006
My fiance was laughing while taking this pic. He said he doubted many people would take a LV bag with them while doing a jungle tour on horseback. This is me and my damier azur pochette in Costa Maya. : ) I know this is silly and a terrible pic but wanted to share!

Attachments

• horse3.jpeg
    horse3.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 299
Oh man, you beat me to it!!! I was totally gonna post with an LV on my horse, guess what? I have the damier azure mini too, goes perfect with a horsie... great pic.... You make it all look so natural, beautiful, very down to earth...

Oh man, you beat me to it!!! I was totally gonna post with an LV on my horse, guess what? I have the damier azure mini too, goes perfect with a horsie... great pic.... You make it all look so natural, beautiful, very down to earth...

You have a horse? That is so wonderful. I loved riding and wish that I could do it more often!

Thanks girls for all the nice comments!:yes:

You have a horse? That is so wonderful. I loved riding and wish that I could do it more often!

Thanks girls for all the nice comments!:yes:

I do. I just paid for 1/2 of him, so had to pass on a long alma, ouch. But, riding is one of the best feelings in the world; right next to the smell of new LV:smile:

I love my horse and my LV! you wear them both so well!!! You should ride as much as you can if you love it.... horses are incredible creatures....