Horseback Riding and Louis Vuitton!

graceful

O.G.
May 19, 2006
New Orleans
www.myspace.com
My fiance was laughing while taking this pic. He said he doubted many people would take a LV bag with them while doing a jungle tour on horseback. This is me and my damier azur pochette in Costa Maya. : ) I know this is silly and a terrible pic but wanted to share!

Attachments

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Home on the Range
Oh man, you beat me to it!!! I was totally gonna post with an LV on my horse, guess what? I have the damier azure mini too, goes perfect with a horsie... great pic.... You make it all look so natural, beautiful, very down to earth...

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
Awww such a cute pic!! Love the doggy in your avatar, too!!

LOL My LV doesn't get close to my horse...he is such a dirt magnet!! LOL

graceful

O.G.
May 19, 2006
New Orleans
www.myspace.com
Oh man, you beat me to it!!! I was totally gonna post with an LV on my horse, guess what? I have the damier azure mini too, goes perfect with a horsie... great pic.... You make it all look so natural, beautiful, very down to earth...
You have a horse? That is so wonderful. I loved riding and wish that I could do it more often!

Thanks girls for all the nice comments!:yes:

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Home on the Range
You have a horse? That is so wonderful. I loved riding and wish that I could do it more often!

Thanks girls for all the nice comments!:yes:
I do. I just paid for 1/2 of him, so had to pass on a long alma, ouch. But, riding is one of the best feelings in the world; right next to the smell of new LV:smile:

I love my horse and my LV! you wear them both so well!!! You should ride as much as you can if you love it.... horses are incredible creatures....

Jul 3, 2006
Is that possibly Smuggler's Run Plantation??????

I was riding in Costa Maya in February with my Daughter - you aren't the only one - I was carrying my Drouot!