Horse shoe brass keyfob!

hrimaliv

here I'm alive
O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I did it! I went to the store today and bought the Denim Stripe Tote. Now i'm back at work (BOOOO) and can't wait to get home to play with her! :drool:

While at the boutique, i also ordered the blue signature locket keyfob and almost ordered the brass horse shoe keyfob! it is so nice. The SA had one and showed it to me. I didn't order it, but now i'm thinking i should before the PCE is over! So i'm going to do that Friday. The SA's must think i'm nuts.

Anyway, i'll post bag pics tonight and keyfob pics as soon as it gets here!

congrats and don't worry about your SA thinking you are nuts..........last PCE I pretty much called my SA every other day with a new order and so far this PCE, I have done the same............:rolleyes:

thank you SO much for telling me that! I seriously have this weird paranoid thing where i think they hate me because i come in so often (although to be totally fair, i'm really not in that often at all! maybe 1-3 a month!)

Which one Tejasmama? the bag or the keyfob? I won't have the keyfob(s) until next week :sad:
they have pictures of them in the book though if you are near a store!

A HORSESHOE KEYFOB! *thud* wow! Just recently someone was talking about a horseshoe charm and I was lamenting how much I'd love them to make one. I can't wait to see this! My dh is a farrier so this is just so totally "me", lol!!

Yes you can order the horse shoe with the discount, and Bessie said you can order the candy one too!

The horse shoe is going to look SO good against my denim tote!!