Horrible Vanilla Soufflot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camper

Nov 26, 2007
Hello everyone,

I'm new here.

I just bought a Vanilla Soufflot from Ebay. To my dissapointment, it arrived this afternoon stinking of glue! It was supposed to be UN-USED (NEW). It's dented on one side, the harware are not consistent. Some are shiney some are matt. The little pochette that comes with it had a really crooked stiff (from glue) strap. The were brown bits on the end of the zipper; probably glue.

I am so so so very dissapointed...

Sorry for the rant. I am new to Ebay too. Now I'm scared of Ebay...

Sorry to hear that - there are a lot of great people here who can authenticate before you buy - I'd try that before your next purchase - ebay can be really disappointing, I know!

Yes. Done that but it's only a partial refund. :sad: She charge a restockign fee. :sad:

That is how people who sell fakes make money. They count on returns and refunds so they come up with a BS "re-stocking" fee. You should demand ALL your money back and remind the seller that selling counterfeit bags is illegal and she can be prosecuted for mail fraud.

Tsk....sorry to hear that. Sounds like a fake bag to me if it looks like your bag was only "glued" together. LV has high standards, hence the craftsmanship and the price. I hate scammers! I had a bad experience from ebay too.

Status
Not open for further replies.