Horrible experience with theBagriculture

Rockysmom

O.G.
May 24, 2008
PF friends!
Please be aware of this horrible experience I had on eBay. I bought a Louis Vuitton Tresor 24 jewelry box from eBay user thebagriculture. They had great feedback and free return policy so I didn’t have any reserves.
what I received was something completely different. Pics attached. I alerted the seller and they agreed of the error. What I didn’t expect was that they would harass me by sending me multiple emails and calling my work phone over and over to the point of stalking . I finally had to tell them to stop and that I was at work and was only corresponding via eBay. They kept trying to send me a return label offline but I felt uncomfortable and asked to keep everything through eBay. I filed a request for a refund due to item not as described. They forced me to answer their 4 ridiculous questions including who sent me the package because they would fire them. Red flags went off in my mind. I have never had someone on eBay act so aggressive towards me when they were completely at fault for what they sent me. I think the kicker was that I just asked for my money back and was no longer interested in the item because it was meant to be for a graduation gift and I had to to find something else and they seemed annoyed. They wanted me to do a swap but I was just over it at that point, I felt like things were not right.
They originaly sent the box in bubble wrap and a plastic bag which surprised me being I paid over $3k for the box and felt it should have been shipped in a box to protect it. When I returned it I used the same bubble wrap but used a box instead to send back. I wanted a safe return of the item.
upon their receipt I get a notification that they were keeping $1k of the $3k because they claim the item was poorly packaged and therefore damaged. I never received pictures of the damage so I don’t know if that’s true. In fact I said they should file a claim with USPS because it sounds like they may have damaged the package, but certainly not me. How they felt they could justify keeping $1k or 33% of the item price was beyond me. The trunk they sent me wa probably only worth $1k which made me think it was a scam. Bait and switch scam.
Needless to say I felt that they were bitter that they sent me the wrong item and I didn’t want an exchange. I have never in the 16 years I have been an active buyer and seller dealt with this treatment.
thankfully eBay sided with me and have me my full refund.
Please be cautious.

9443712B-5EBE-46CA-A3B4-35CE3DCB8BAB.jpeg

09B8A12E-4CCB-4290-AB46-3DABBA3E99AE.jpeg

I left negative feedback and eBay removed it. This is super scary for anyone doing business with them. They will never know the truth of how many times they have scammed other people and gotten the feedback removed
Did you mention anything about a dispute? A seller can request such feedback removed

You are not alone. I just recently had the same experience with them and if I had known of their negative rating, I would not have purchased from them. When I bought a Louis Vuitton Steven Sprouse Graffiti bag and decided to return it a few days later, they sent me an email offering me a "free gift" if I kept it. I wrote back and told them that it was already in the mail. It seemed like a a lifetime before they received it and then they were vague when I emailed them about my refund. Then suddenly I received notice that my refund was for half of the purchase price for the same reason. It was magically destroyed and the tag was off, they stated. I'm still fighting to get the rest of my money and there is no trace of my feedback.

• Wow
Reactions: caannie