Horrible experience with swirl

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone else had a bad experience with them? My first order, they sent me an incorrect size. I returned it almost 3 weeks ago and they still haven't credited me with my refund! How ridiculous! I doubt I'm ever going to order from them again.

2. Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear this news. I placed my first order with them a few weeks ago and got the item 2 days later. it fit perfectly so I didn'have to do a return. I hope what you're going through isn't how they conduct business, perhaps it's just a fluke.

Before you give up on them, have you tried calling?

3. It just feels like they are late to the game and their items are not as interesting or the prices are not great as Ruelala or Gilt. I've checked them out once and never been back.

4. Swirl says you may have to wait up to 30 days to get a refund.

Honestly, I'm not too impressed by them after the whole http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff-shopping/rm-on-swirl-629043.html fiasco.

I understand that it's not their fault the Rebecca Minkoff factory mislabeled the pouches, but they could have taken the time and effort out to ensure that once that was figured out, people were sent the correct pouches.

In addition, if that was too time-consuming or whatever, they should, at the very least, treat all customers consistently. Some people were called by corporate and overnighted pouches. Some people were called liars when they inquired about the corporate calls. Some people were told that they can refund it and get $10 in credit. Some people were told that Swirl is looking into making it right for everyone. And some people were sent hand creams?

It makes no sense to me. Why were some people given the luxury of a personal apology & a new pouch on top of the mislabeled pouch, while others were given the shaft by rude customer service? It should be equal across the board, otherwise it's unfair.