Horrible experience and the rudest SA in Hermes Sloane Street London

I have to say that I walked into H sloane Street one day when it was pouring with rain outside with my Ostrich Kelly, the SA you are speaking about rushed over and insisted he gave me a raincoat for the Kelly as I had left mine at home

So I have had a good experience here.

Sorry for all the unpleassantness and poor sales assistance from Hermes.

I wonder if anyone from Hermes reads this and what they intend to do to correct this "attitude".

We are hooked and allow Hermes to get away with much too much!!

LOL ... I can't believe this thread is still going going going. There's going to be good and bad experiences with Hermes. I've never had a bad experience before **knock on wood** but SAs can have their good and bad days too.

I'm not surprised this thread has run and run...there are a lot of bad attitudes out there and not just at Hermes. There is an interesting side to this on another thread about a rule they have in Scandinavia - the Jante Law http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/how-to-get-invited-469185-2.html#post11249216

Incidentally I was in Bond Street yesterday and the 2 women SAs on scarves were busy but didn't acknowledge me, just gave me a "look", but a male SA then attended to me and was a dream so I shall seek him out if I go again - at least he got the sale and didn't even have to work for it! Selfridges were Ok if a little indifferent and Harrods were 10/10, very helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. I didn't dare go to Sloane St, not that I had time anyway :graucho:

In London the other day plus baby buggy!! Harrods SA wonderful (and drooling over contents of buggy!) I received excellent service in Sloane street( no doubt aided by the silence from inside the buggy!) but they could not have been more helpful....and I came away happy with a new seasons scarf !!

Hello Scarf Addict...I bought the Puzzle silk 90 in the neutral grey/sepia/cream colourway...I love all the brights but they don't love me unfortunately!!!! but what great designs coming in for A/W ...spoilt for choice!!

Would anybody be willing to give me a name of an SA i should try and 'win over' to get my birkin! been waiting for ages now and no joy!! i do purchase other items but from a different store everytime!! anyone know anyone in Harrods??

Hermes Wall Street are a pleasure to deal with and have a stock room full of Berkin bags that they would love to sell.

Hermes Wall Street
Neighborhood: Financial District
15 Broad St
(between Exchange Pl & Nassau St)
New York, NY 10005
+1 (212) 785-3030