Horn pendant question

vilette21c

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
I am 5'0 (on a good day, lol) and would like to know which of the horn pendants would be suitable for me. I haven't seen them in person yet and would be ordering them online. I don't want anything too big on me. Which one is the smallest and how big can I go? Any advice? TIA. :smile:

Bova123

Mar 4, 2014
United States
I am 4' 11 1/2" tall on a good day...I have a couple of Lift pendants and wear them often. Although the horn piece is oversized, you can control where it is placed by adjusting the silk cord. I just like the way the colors compliment the scarves and shawls that I own. Hope this helps!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I believe there's a Lift PM as well as the reg lager size (someone correct me if I'm wrong). That would look proportional on your frame.

One of my favourite Horn pendants is Minimale http://usa.hermes.com/jewelry/horn-...pendentif-minimale-corne-de-buffle-92045.html which comes 'au naturel' or half enamel in colour and on an adjustable cord. I bought one for my mother (who is taller but can't deal with dangly jewellery) and I 'steal' it back on occasion as much she'll let me. I'm also considering getting my own. Totally worth it.

Reactions: Bova123