Horizontal Lockit vs Batignolles Horizontal

1. I went to buy my groom cles today and fell in love with the Horizontal Lockit. I already have the Batignolles Horizontal, will it seem kind of redundant to have both ?:confused1: Which do you prefer?

2. I've fallen in love with the Lockit Horizontal too!! I was just at the LV store though and ended up getting the Batignolles Horizontal instead - it just seemed like a more practical bag.

The Lockit Horizontal is definitely next on my list though!! :love:

3. def horizontal lockit over batignolles although the vachetta on the lockit will be high maintenance.

batignolles just doesn't do it for me, sorry, but A LOT of tpf members have and love this bag.

4. i prefer the Batignolles Horizontal. the shape of the Lockit irritates me :P

5. I'd say the BH as well...for some reason the canvas lockit doesn't do it for me.

6. I prefer the BH over the Lockit.

7. I prefer the BH.

8. Definetely the BH.

9. I have seen them both IRL and I got the BH. It was more me, I guess.

10. BH all the way!!
    Precisely because it DOESN'T have a zipper, although that is the one reason some people DON'T like the Batignolles family. But I think it's a GREAT feature!!:smile:

11. Horizontal Lockit. I like zippered bags moreover I love the shape.:love:

12. me too. love the lockit:love:

13. ooh i was in this same dilemma 3 weeks ago! I actually bought the BH but went to return it the next day and got the Lockit Horizontal instead. What I didn't like about the BH is that it didn't have a zipper and it's such a shoulder bag you know, the shape, the shoulder straps. whereas the shape of the Lockit was more unique and less indicative it's like a big handbag that you can also wear as a shoulder bag. And that was the cincher for me.

14. i like the Lockit Horizontal.

15. Uhhh................I ended up getting both:shocked: I bought the BH last june and then I saw viconmodel's horizontal and fell in love! I ordered it from elux a week or so ago. I haven't carried it yet-I want to treat with shining monkey-so much vachetta but I love it! I prefer horizontal bags anyway so I talked myself into it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice