Hoping to get a new flap. Suggestions!

Dec 19, 2008
Hi ladies,

I think I'm caving in and want to buy a flap this weekend, since I'm going down to the US for a shopping trip (again) and the currency rate is doing so well..

Currently, I own a black Camellia flap and a fuchsia Camellia WOC.
Here is the list of bags that I'm thinking of..
black caviar e/w with SHW or GHW
red caviar e/w with SHW
Any other suggestions that are within this price range/style? I want something in caviar since all my Chanel bags are lambskin and I worry that I can't use them everyday..

Are e/w flaps hard to find in stores? Also, does Chanel still make S/M flaps? I don't know if they're discontinued now.

Thank you! :heart:

it sounds like you are trying to stay in certain price rance. small flap is more expensive than these others if you can find. and east west without second flap is rather roomy if you can do a small bag at all. i personally am loving the newer deeper wocs as bags... but if you are doing e/w i say go with red. otherwise save for jumbo :smile: or m/l if you prefer smaller bags generally. good luck!

The small flaps are still around, just hard to find. And it is nearly as expensive as a m/l flap so it might be out of the price range. So far, I have seen E/Ws in nearly every Chanel boutique I have visited so you wouldn't have a problem locating one I think.

How about getting a mini?

it sounds like you are trying to stay in certain price rance. small flap is more expensive than these others if you can find. and east west without second flap is rather roomy if you can do a small bag at all. i personally am loving the newer deeper wocs as bags... but if you are doing e/w i say go with red. otherwise save for jumbo :smile: or m/l if you prefer smaller bags generally. good luck!

i had returned a WOC didn't find I could fit anything in it and it was really just a wallet. I am looking for a dinner bag but mini is too small, think the WOC would be roomier? Could it be larger than what I had?

Bonnie321: if you're looking for a dinner bag, then look for an e/w. The older style you can shorten the chain. Another run to the reference section to find out how. Someone posted pics and they say it better words.