Hoping to find an Ash Scuro Montaigne

MenforBags

May 30, 2008
Well, I know I missed this beauty when it first came out for resort 08/09. I was hoping that this season's elephant colour would also be used for a montaigne but no such luck...

So I am know searching for a Montaigne in Ash Scuro and would be so grateful if anyone can help me locate one!!:biggrin:

I think I saw one at a Saks a few months ago. Now I am not 100% sure, but when I saw it I didn't know what color it was and came back and looked on tpf. The Saks was at Beechwood Mall in Cleveland. They had 2, but one was a lighter color.

Like I said, I am not sure but it would be worth a try.

Good luck!

Hi there. I asked about Ash Scuro at the 5th Ave boutique today and they still have some styles available there. I did not ask specifically about montaigne, but maybe you can give them a call?

Hi - the Malaysia BV boutique has one piece left. I was just there last Wednesday during their pampering event. I assume you're based in the US?

I am not sure if they ship internationally or if you'd like to take the hassle of getting it from so far away. I can give you their phone number if you want it.

Hello, MneforBags,

The best thing is just call any of the BV shops in Europe.
They can check the availability on the computer and tell you straight away which branch in Europe has your Montaigne.
Then just give a ring to the branch and pay for it by credit card.
Bear in mind, the cheapest place to buy BV bags in Europe is still UK, so if you can find one there, that would be the best.
Sometimes they don't charge for shipping if you live in the EU (I think it depends on the total price and where you are and where the branch is) so you can just pay for the bag and voila! In a few days time, it will arrive at your doorstep by DHL.

I love Ash Scuro as well. Such a beautiful subtle colour.
Hope you can find your dream bag soon.

I looked for an Ash Scuro Montaigne in Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) back in March 2009 and was told that they did not order the Montaigne in Ash Scuro, so it was not possible to find one in Italy. Not sure about other European countries...

Hi - the Malaysia BV boutique has one piece left. I was just there last Wednesday during their pampering event. I assume you're based in the US?

I am not sure if they ship internationally or if you'd like to take the hassle of getting it from so far away. I can give you their phone number if you want it.

I think you should get it :graucho:

I think you should get it :graucho:

noddanard... LOL! you're bad! lead me not into temptation :biggrin:

My SA told me that Ash Scuro has become a classic color beginning this season... not sure if this is true. And as praisey mentioned, they also have one at the BV Singapore boutique. I was actually at the Singapore boutique the day they received that new shipment of bags from Italy. The Ash Scuro Montaigne was part of it and came out of the big shipping box so it couldn't have been old inventory. Plus it looks really new (no creases) and has that "new bag smell" that tends to fade when it's been on display at the store for some time.

So MenforBags - there probably is hope if it in fact is back.

i can only hope Europe will get stock too then! But in case no more is coming to Europe, would anyone know what the price is for Montaigne in Singapore?

MenforBags, it is SGD3,750.00, do you want me to check for you with the Singapore SA whether they ship to Europe? I can walk over the check with them for you? any excuse to walk into a BV boutique. :graucho:

Just PM me, I work in Orchard road (for the time being) so I can just drop by for you on coming Monday.