Hoping to find a coin purse keychain....

lilndc

O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
The mini coin purse keychains that attach to the outside of bags are so cute!!! I have seen many of them on the beautiful BVs displayed throughout the forum, and was hoping that one might still be available somewhere... Perhaps at an outlet store? Does anyone have any ideas?

LT bag lady - I saw those, but I have tried contacting the seller over the past couple of weeks and I have made a few offers, but have received no response. She listed them in March, maybe she sold them already???? I have never purchased from Bonanzle, do they keep listings after they are sold?

LT bag lady - I saw those, but I have tried contacting the seller over the past couple of weeks and I have made a few offers, but have received no response. She listed them in March, maybe she sold them already???? I have never purchased from Bonanzle, do they keep listings after they are sold?

She is a member here... i purchased one from her a while back for a friend overseas, she was quick to respond...
I will dig up her email and send her an email.

I'll PM you if I hear from her, she really is lovely!

Its been a few months, but they are always getting new stock. I had been looking for the pink one, but they had run out and later got the white ones. I usually work with Cristina.