Hopefully tomorrow...

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
My Hayden-Harnett Havana hobo will be here!! :love: Along for the ride will be a Kooba Claudia that I got the killer deal on from Lunaboston! Yipeeeeeee!

Tracking says yes...and my fingers are crossed. I am leaving early, early Wednesday AM for Chicago and I want it here before I leave! :blink:

Bjara said:
My Hayden-Harnett Havana hobo will be here!! :love: Along for the ride will be a Kooba Claudia that I got the killer deal on from Lunaboston! Yipeeeeeee!

Tracking says yes...and my fingers are crossed. I am leaving early, early Wednesday AM for Chicago and I want it here before I leave! :blink:

Can't wait to hear/see about your HH!

Bjara said:

Oh do tell and post pics for the HH Havana bag, I've been eyeing it and talked about it in this forum. I was so close to ordering one before the holidays, but decided it's really way too big for me since I am only 5'1".

Can't wait to see it on you!

KK