Hopefully getting my first TANO....time to decide

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
USA
So, I'm craving a new bag for the fall and I am really drawn to the colors that Tano has to offer. I have found one boutique around here that carries a couple of bags and I finally got to see the boogie bucket irl when we were on vacation. I loved the shape of it, but the short strap bothered me.:Push:

So, I'm thinking of going with the Minilisa for my first bag. I do like the shape of the French Nanny but I think I want a different style for now. I know that I want Grape or Raspberry...although I'm leaning more towards Grape for the fall. What do you ladies think?

So, what are your opinions on the Grape or Raspberry Minilisa being my first Tano bag? Good choice?:graucho:

musicgirl

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Alabama
The grape is definitely my favorite of the fall colors followed by pomegranate or blueberry. I like the raspberry and bought a Getting Warmer. I don't have a Minilisa yet but I think it will be a great choice. I hope you find one you love!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
BOTH! lololol Ok ok I only say that because I have/am getting both. I have raspberry already (LOVE IT!) and grape on the way!!!! If you wait a few days I can take pics of them side by side if you would like? Otherwise just go with whichever you think will go best with your wardrobe! Good luck deciding!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
^^ TK, I would even love to see a side by side comparison of the colors!! That would be awesome!!! I can't wait to see you grape minilisa!

BGCUTIEPIE, I have the grape minilisa and it just so happens to be my first Tano and I love it, it's perfect for the fall months! :smile:

kmh1190

Purse crazed
O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Northern California/Central Valley
I think you can't go wrong with either color! The minilisa is a great bag. It carries a lot and is very comfortable to wear. I love the single hobo strap so there is no "2 handle curse" (where the outside strap falls off your shoulder).

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
I think everyone should get at least one Grape bag this season. The color is awesome. I also think the Raspberry is amazing....and this is coming from someone who doesn't even like pink. Either one would be an excellent choice. Would you rather have a deep color or something brighter?

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
USA
Well, I'm trying to be smart for fall...I was thinking Grape would be perfect. I could always get something pink/bright later. I had a purple Bal bag that I sold and I loved the color, so I think that this grape would make me happy!!!!!