Hope you got your Cobalt Sophia...

Coachionista

Severe Coach Addict
O.G.
Aug 24, 2009
I just looked on the Coach website for the Large Patent Sophia in Cobalt. She's out of stock now! Hopefully there are still some available at the boutiques for those of you who want her. Phew! I feel like I bought it just in the nick of time!! :nuts:

i just got mine (i havent posted a reveal yet, but posted about being excited about having ordered the cobalt and the black studded kristin). While the Kristin is FANTASTIC my cobalt has some issues with the patent. Part of the panels are smooth, part are crinkled. I need to bring it in to have the SA look at it. Wondering if anyone else had that issue? May post about that separately.

i just got mine (i havent posted a reveal yet, but posted about being excited about having ordered the cobalt and the black studded kristin). While the Kristin is FANTASTIC my cobalt has some issues with the patent. Part of the panels are smooth, part are crinkled. I need to bring it in to have the SA look at it. Wondering if anyone else had that issue? May post about that separately.

yeah I'm getting this same issue on my crimson. no crinkling on the cobalt for now at least. It actually kinda bothers me :P

Yes unfortunately my cobalt that shipped from a store (not JAX), one front panel is very crinkly and the other is smooth. I am going to return it because it would bother me. If it had been on the back it wouldn't have been such a big issue.

the other day I was at a boutique, the floor model has a lot crinkle......that drove me away.....It really bother me~!!!!And I really really really don't understand why Coach still send them to retail stores like that!!!! are the crinkle are common problem?quality issue?or.....?????

thanks for the comments. i'd be fine with the crinkle (i know some prefer one or the other). for me as long as it's either crinkle or smooth ALL over, consistent, i'd be fine. Even if it crinkles over time, but consistently across the bag. I trust my SA, so I'll see what she says. Who knows, maybe by the time it's resolved, the new floorset will be out (my god, you ladies have me talking like a longtimer) and i'll get something different.