Hope it's not too late to show off my baby MOGANO *pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I JUST HAD TO SHARE HER. JUST GOT HER TODAY AND I'M SO IN LOVE.:heart::heart::heart: PRESENTING MY NEW '07 MOGANO PT...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WOW! That is one gorgeous bag. The leather is so yummy looking and what a great color for fall. Congrats!

3. that is just beautiful. Has me thinking I need might need to add this beautiful color to my collection. Do you think it is a reddish brown, or is it more brown?

4. It's absolutely reddish brown, very deep and rich. It's sooooo yummy! You have to get one, you won't regret it...:tup::tup:

5. This is so pretty. Congrats on the gorgeous bag!

6. Thanks creme, Lvforme, and Lorrmich!

7. WOW, C!!! :nuts: :drool: It's beautiful!! I love, love, love cinnamon! :heart: Very rich color, and the leather on your PT is just TDF!! :love: Cute little charm, too! Congrats!!

8. Hi Cate!
    OMG! this is the best color that I've ever laid my eyes on.. I absolutely love it, especially under direct sunlight. I'm sooo happy I finally got one! :tup::tup::tup:

9. Hey, C! I know!! I was waiting for the perfect brown, and for me, cinnamon was it! :yes: I love how the leather on yours looks so nice and thick!! In fact, all the bags in cinnamon that I've seen have been perfect! :tup: Great choice, and I think this bag will be one of the workhorses in your collection!! :smile:

10. wow! magano is such a rich color! looks like yummy melted chocolate! she's just gorgeous! congrats on the new PT!! :nuts::heart::nuts:

11. You hit it right on the button, Girl!:tup::tup::tup:

12. Cate,
    I think you're right! She will be my new work bag! :nuts::nuts:

13. Wow, rich and yummy looking!

14. What a gorgeous color! LOVE IT :tup::love:

15. wow~ congrats~ leather looks TDF