Hope I'm not making a wrong decision

Jul 27, 2010
I'm eyeing on small 2jours. However after trying both small and medium size at boutique, I fell in love with the medium size too. For my height at only 156cm, the small looks better on me. However the medium looks more chic in its design. Do you think medium is more suitable as a work bag? It seems more professional and serious? Can you carry the medium with casual outfit? Can it be a weekend and shopping bag? It looks like a big box when I carry it on my shoulder with the long strap. Majority of my friends said the small is more suitable for me.....Anyway, I've ordered the medium in navy color. It will arrive soon, but I'm still not confident on my decision!!!!! What do you think?

My mother is about the same height as you and she was debating for a while on whether to get the medium or the small. To me, the medium looked too big for her and the small one was just right but it looked a little bit too small to fit her stuff.

I do think the medium is more suitable for work because of its size.

Well, can you return it? If you are still really unsure, the small one might be better in terms of ratio and proportion but it depends on how much you will carry. If you carry a lot, the small one might not be better....the medium one would be so I hope you can be confident in your bag!!

My mother is about the same height as you and she was debating for a while on whether to get the medium or the small. To me, the medium looked too big for her and the small one was just right but it looked a little bit too small to fit her stuff.

I do think the medium is more suitable for work because of its size.

Well, can you return it? If you are still really unsure, the small one might be better in terms of ratio and proportion but it depends on how much you will carry. If you carry a lot, the small one might not be better....the medium one would be so I hope you can be confident in your bag!!

I already have a small bag that is about the same size as the small 2jours. I seldom carry it as it's a bit small for my stuff. I tend to carry big bag. However since 2jours is a structured bag, so it seems a bit boxy.

I already have a small bag that is about the same size as the small 2jours. I seldom carry it as it's a bit small for my stuff. I tend to carry big bag. However since 2jours is a structured bag, so it seems a bit boxy.

Hmm okay. So if that's the case...then the regular 2jours would be the better choice to fit all of your stuff. I'm sure it looks great on :biggrin: so I'd stick with it but if you are still unsure...you can possibly look into a bag that is in between size of the medium and petite elsewhere but the 2jours is such a lovely bag. It would be hard to pass up

Hmm okay. So if that's the case...then the regular 2jours would be the better choice to fit all of your stuff. I'm sure it looks great on :biggrin: so I'd stick with it but if you are still unsure...you can possibly look into a bag that is in between size of the medium and petite elsewhere but the 2jours is such a lovely bag. It would be hard to pass up

Ya, 2jours is difficult to pass up! I hope the medium doesn't look too big on me :smile: