Hooray! Hubbys coming home!

1. Well, the plug has been pulled on this project and DH is on his way home from Bahrain!:yahoo:
    Fortunately, he is going through Frankfurt so hopefully won't have to go through the delays at Heathrow. Sad part is I won't get to visit Bahrain right now but kinda' glad too for obvious reasons.
    I just want to thank all the gals who kept me company on those late nights at Club Bagnshoo while I was drowning my sorrows. Thanks for putting up with me!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

2. I'm so glad for you!!!- enjoy your reunion;)

3. Awww, a bagnshoe reunion is on it's way.:yahoo:
    So very glad that you are not going to such an unstable area & very glad your hubby is on his way home.:yahoo:

4. That's great!! It's so hard being away from the people that you love! I'm happy for you!

5. I'm happy he is coming home!

6. YES!!:yahoo: EXCELLENT!!!:party: Have fun cathcing up on lost time!:graucho: :heart: :choochoo: :heart:

7. Aww, I'm so glad to hear that!!! I hope you two have a wonderful reunion!!

8. I'm not sure why you were apart but I will say I'm glad you will be re united. DH and I were long distance a few months into our relationship and it was difficult..so I have a glimpse of what it's like to be separated from the one you love..

9. That's wonderful news! How long was he gone?

10. yay.. awesome news! have fuuunnnn!! ;)

11. 2 months!

12. Wow that's a long time!! You must be thrilled, and I am thrilled for you!!

13. Very glad for you - I was apart from my DH for six weeks once when he was working in Thailand and it tore me up. I felt like I had a big hole in my life. Enjoy the reunion!!

14. That's great news! I could see how much you missed him.

15. Congrats! Enjoy, now!:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice