Hooray! Found the perfect pre-loved mc noe!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not too long ago, I posted a thread asking for opinions about a pre-loved black mc noe on eBay. Well, I eventually decided to hold on and either wait for a better one to come along, or get a brand new one.

I tried out the bag in store and fell in love with the white mc petit noe instead, but did not purchase it then as I still couldn't get over the price tag :P

And guess what? Recently I found one in pristine condition on eBay, had it authenticated here, submitted my best offer and won it at more than 40% off retail price! I received the bag today and am absolutely happy with it :yahoo:It's such a beauty!! Here's a couple of pics to share.

A heartfelt "thank you" to the authenticators and my fellow enablers for your very helpful input. I am really glad I waited!

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations!!! I'm really happy for you, enjoy your much anticipated bag!!!!:yahoo:

3. So pretty! Congrats!

4. ok, that's a fantastic deal!luck girl!!!congrats!

5. Congrats! So beautiful!

6. Wow! It is beautiful, congrats!

7. Lovely, congrats!

8. Congratulations! :biggrin:

9. its gorgeous. looks brand new

10. it's the cutest Noe for sure... :tender:

11. very nice noe

12. Very pretty, congrats!

13. Very Nice
    ~Congrats!!

14. looks lovely!

15. LVoe it congrats!~