Hooray for new items!

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
So we went to the outlet tonite, and I got some new goodies!!!

We walked around for like 30 minutes or more, and then I saw a tray for 50% more off the price, and I was like, that is some really cute stuff!

Here is my favorite piece!

Mini Sig Duffle Wristlet!

I really love the blue! I can't wait to use it with my Transatlantic Weekender Bag... the only bad thing is the suede... I'm a little nervous about it... so any hints (other than no water) I would greatly appreciate!

And here is my second favorite piece!

Soho Leather Medium Mini Skinny

And this was a last minute piece... it was a return, and only $20.00... it was more impulse than anything...

Snaphead Ring Gold

Well that was my trip to the outlets!

Thanks for looking!

Rapunzel

Passion for Fashion
Apr 3, 2007
New England
Great finds!!! The bright blue wristlet is really cute. I have the hobo in the same colour combo. It's 4+ years old and the suede has held up beautifully. Because it's such a bright colour it doesn't really show dirt. Just keep your suede brush and a nail file handy and you should be just fine. You can also spray it with suede protector.

arsweb

chocolate bag addict
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
You shouldn't have to worry about the suede too much if you keep it inside another bag. I have some mini sig pieces with the orange suede and they've held up well with no protection.

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008
Love the ring. They never have good jewelry at the outlet I go to. congrats on your great purchases!