HOORAY for Diego ~My Venetia has come home!~

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
A little over a month ago I bought a beautiful Venetia in Geranium. It was an absolutely gorgeous color and really just sent my heart a flutter. When she arrived she was missing a hardware piece much to my disappointment:crybaby: As it was such an old bag I was afraid all was lost.
I contacted Diego at MJ repairs to see if anything could be done for my poor little Venetia and sure enough he said "send her in":yahoo:!! I was a bit nervous sending her off on her big adventure since she was well outside the 24 month warranty period but I packed her up anyway.
Exactly four weeks later, what should show up on my door? My Venetia!! She was comfortably packaged in a large box full of stuffing, wrapped in a brand new dustbag:nuts: and fully repaired! Not only did he fix the missing piece of hardware, he went beyond and replaced the pushlocks on both front pockets so that they would match! He even included them in with my bag in case I may need a replacement later!
I have to give Diego a huge THANK YOU and also Melly too for being so helpful!! I can't tell you all how happy I am to have Ms.V back home and like new.
Here are a few pics of her now with her shiny new hardware.

Attachments

• MJ, Muxo, TR, charms 005.JPG
    MJ, Muxo, TR, charms 005.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 79
  • MJ, Muxo, TR, charms 001.JPG
    MJ, Muxo, TR, charms 001.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 63
  • MJ, Muxo, TR, charms 006.JPG
    MJ, Muxo, TR, charms 006.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 51
  • MJ, Muxo, TR, charms 007.JPG
    MJ, Muxo, TR, charms 007.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 50
Diego is amazing! Congrats on getting your Venetia back!

I'm so glad MJ has such a great repair department. Alot of other luxury brands can't even compare with this type of service!

oh yay! I like Diego! He's so helpful! I had a problem with one of my stams, the gold kisslock would not function correctly, so they replaced the whole kiss lock, making it look new! yippie! What was better was that the gold kisslock was already changing to silver....and I got it replaced. I love my camel stam 10x more now. heehhe.

Thanks so much ladies!!

I completely agree, we are so lucky to have such wonderful CS from them! MJ is the only brand I can think of with this level of customer service and for him to go out of his way to help me was very sweet. I am so fortunate that they happened to still have the hardware I needed.
I only wish other fashion houses would adopt their policy of backing their products so well. Had this happened to one of my Bal bags I would have been SOL or at least had to pay a small fortune to them for a repair.

Last edited: